[epub] AOL Links
Hi Gang,

If you're an "old hand" you're probably tired of the AOL links
questions, but as a still-confused/frustrated aging newbie
(publishing 3 months) I still don't have a handle on it.

Having a special section for AOL links appeals to me. Coding a
usable link still baffles me. If I use the method of adding a
space just after and just before the opening and closing
quotation marks, does that create a widely acceptable AOL link?
Example: <a href=" http://www.somesite.com ">AOL Link</a>

Thanks much!

Kent Butler, Editor
Home Based Journal
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HomeBasedJournal

March Newsletter Special: Up to two months of

FREE email list hosting service from SparkLIST.com!
SparkLIST can save you the headaches of email list
management and save your pocketbook at the same time!
Call us today at +1 877.772.7563