Re: [epub] Moving my large list
Debbie,

Run, don't walk, to Topica - great customer service and are
perfect for text-based announcement lists.  Plus, you keep
your advertising and they simply add three line ads to top
and bottom (and you get a share of that revenue).  It won't
be much money at this point -- but fact is you won't be
paying huge fees for list hosting -- and any money your
sponsor gives you at this point will go to you and not a
paid list service.  I recommend anyone with general interest
newsletters and who are paying for hosting to consider
Topica.  You have 24/7 ability to download subscribers (I
download weekly just to have backup) and never feel trapped.
When there are problems, they are responsive -- and now
they have a fail-safe unsubscribe feature (making them as
appealing as most Lyris-based systems).

If you send an email to me at mkennedy@daytips.com (or
if anyone else out there is interested), I can put you in
touch with a person at Topica who can assist you in move
over including importing your existing subscribers.

Warm regards,

Mickie Kennedy                       mailto:mkennedy@daytips.com
DayTips.com                             <http://www.daytips.com>
Tel: (410) 732-0871          "Give your e-mail a daily checkup!"

March Newsletter Special: Up to two months of

FREE email list hosting service from SparkLIST.com!
SparkLIST can save you the headaches of email list
management and save your pocketbook at the same time!
Call us today at +1 877.772.7563