[epub] Re: Best day of the week
Hi, Everyone ...

Have a question about "what is the best day of the week to distribute an
ezine?".  Does anyone have any thoughts, experience, knowledge or know any
organization who has "studied" this?  Or what is your tendency with your own
ezines that you subscribe to?

Do you tend to open/read them on a certain day of the week?  Are there any
days you tend to delete more email without reading them (including ezines)
because your mail box is overflowing with mail and getting unmanageable?

I ask because I was wondering if there was a parallel to direct marketing
offline (ie., best days of the week to send a direct marketing piece and get
it opened are Monday and Tues.).

I could see upsides and downsides to both beginning and ending of week
publication  date but was wondering if there was a certain common thread on
this group what day of the week you publish and was there a conscious
decision as to why that publication day?

**Another question**

I also wondering about length.  Is there a recommended max. length for an
ezine?  Approx. how many pages is your ezine if you were to print it out?  I
ask because I will be finally sending out my first issue next week (I can't
believe how long it took me to get the first issue together ... it's like
giving birth to a baby with all those labor pains :))) and I don't know if it
is too long.  My ezine is a monthly publication.

Would love your input on both.

Have a great day!
Denise

March Newsletter Special: Up to two months of

FREE email list hosting service from SparkLIST.com!
SparkLIST can save you the headaches of email list
management and save your pocketbook at the same time!
Call us today at +1 877.772.7563