RE: [epub] Re: Best day of the week
Denise & all,

Your question about the timing of email is an interesting one. At
StarIQ.com, we have developed a proprietary technology based upon real
astrology (unique set of calculations for each person's birth data). We
deliver an opt-in email that delivers personalized information on 6-10 times
per months, based on your individual rhythms. We have just begun research on
timing non-astrological emails to individual cycles to increase readership
and/or response. This is very exciting, since no one has ever used a
statistical database approach with astrological data in an Internet-enable
"real time feedback loop."

Of course, Denise, our email services are predicated on collecting birthdata
with an opt-in registration. If you are interested in seeing what kind of
information we can deliver based only on a birthdate demographic, go to
http://www.stariq.com and hit "JOIN STARIQ." Our emails all have a ONE-CLICK
remove, and we get less than a 5% remove from people who have been on the
service for a year!

Incidentally, we just went live, providing this service, along with other
astrology content, on NBCi.com!

 Rick Levine, President & Chief Wizard
 http://www.stariq.com  "...because timing is everything."

March Newsletter Special: Up to two months of

FREE email list hosting service from SparkLIST.com!
SparkLIST can save you the headaches of email list
management and save your pocketbook at the same time!
Call us today at +1 877.772.7563