RE: [epub] Re: Best day of the week
Denise,

I publish a weekly e-zine for healthcare professionals and send it out in
the middle of the week--typically Wednesday morning. I think people find
themselves digging out on Mondays, and very much ready for the weekend by
Friday, so I'd suggest perhaps sending it Tuesday or Wednesday.

I see that you said you publish only once a month? Have you thought about
breaking your e-zine into smaller bits and sending out weekly or perhaps
bimonthly?  By sending only monthly, it may take a bit longer to establish
some form of bond with your readers. Just a thought!

My e-zine typically runs 4-5 pages....a bit long, but I make sure it is
chock full of useful and appropriate information. Do be sure to run a table
of contents up at the top so readers can easily scroll directly to the
articles that interest them the most.

If interested in seeing a sample issue of COR Healthcare Leadership Trend
Watch, or to sign up, go to http://www.corhealth.com/emailcel.asp.

Best of luck!
Bridget

March Newsletter Special: Up to two months of

FREE email list hosting service from SparkLIST.com!
SparkLIST can save you the headaches of email list
management and save your pocketbook at the same time!
Call us today at +1 877.772.7563