Re: [epub] Soooooo quiet!
Janet,

Thursday's often a slow day for me.  I usually send out my newsletter on Friday but I do most of the editing early in the week.  I'm planning a short special edition tonight though, so I'll be working this afternoon.

Tyson Chaney

American Snapshots, a newsletter about current events,
politics and pop culture, is deliverd via email each
Friday.  There are special editions from time to time,
but you will not be spammed.  To subscribe, send an
email to americansnapshots-subscribe@listbot.com

March Newsletter Special: Up to two months of

FREE email list hosting service from SparkLIST.com!
SparkLIST can save you the headaches of email list
management and save your pocketbook at the same time!
Call us today at +1 877.772.7563