Re: [epub] Re: Best day of the week
>Have a question about "what is the best day of the week to distribute an
>ezine?".  Does anyone have any thoughts, experience, knowledge or know any
>organization who has "studied" this?

I chose Tuesday for mine.  I figured that Monday people are getting back
into work and probably have less time for email.  Thursday and Friday they
are getting ready for the weekend.  That left Tuesday or
Wednesday.  Nothing scientific here, just a gut feeling.

>I also wondering about length.  Is there a recommended max. length for an
>ezine?  Approx. how many pages is your ezine if you were to print it out?

I try to keep mine to one or two printed pages.  The feedback I get from
subscribers is that it is short enough that they actually read it, as
opposed to longer ezines which they file to read later or simply
delete.  That was my perspective, too, and why I decided on a shorter length.
Cathy Stucker, The Idea Lady(tm)

Make attracting customers and building your business
easy, inexpensive and fun!
Get a FREE marketing tip, technique or strategy
every week in Bright Ideas!
Subscribe at http://www.IdeaLady.com/bright.htm
Mailto:cathy@idealady.com

March Newsletter Special: Up to two months of

FREE email list hosting service from SparkLIST.com!
SparkLIST can save you the headaches of email list
management and save your pocketbook at the same time!
Call us today at +1 877.772.7563