Re: [epub] Re: Best day of the week
> Have a question about "what is the best day of the week to distribute an
> ezine?".

Hello Denise,
I have wondered about this also.  I once had a marketing
"expert" tell me that the best day of the week to send your
ezine was late Saturday night so I tried it.  The response I
got was zilch.  Alot of people spend the weekends catching
up on doing things around the house or spending time with
the family so they don't have time to read an ezine.

Then if their mailbox is anything like mine it's overflowing
with mail on Monday mornings, most of which gets deleted
without being read.  I usually will try and file any ezines
I have received over the weekend but alot of times I forget
about them.  If and when I do get around to reading them
most of the content is outdated or something that I have
already seen a half dozen times.

I publish my ezine, "Calling All Christians" Marketing News
on Thursdays.  I'm still evaluating what the response rate
is but I know already that's it's better than Saturday
night.

Sincerely,
Sharon Bray-McPherson

--
"Calling All Christians" Marketing News
A different approach to marketing

March Newsletter Special: Up to two months of

FREE email list hosting service from SparkLIST.com!
SparkLIST can save you the headaches of email list
management and save your pocketbook at the same time!
Call us today at +1 877.772.7563