Re: [epub] Re: Best day of the week
<< Have a question about "what is the best day of the week to distribute an
 >ezine?".  Does anyone have any thoughts, experience, knowledge or know any
 >organization who has "studied" this? >>

For my humor list I send it out on Sunday afternoon. I have gotten quite a
few emails from people telling me they enjoy unwinding by reading a little
humor before they have to switch back to work mode on Monday. If I were
running a business list I would probably choose Tuesday or Wednesday. People
do delete more on Monday and have more catching up to do after the weekend.

Braisco

The Weekly Mind Picker is now on-line!
http://wmp.www5.50megs.com/wmp.html
"The moist towelette of humor e-zines."

March Newsletter Special: Up to two months of

FREE email list hosting service from SparkLIST.com!
SparkLIST can save you the headaches of email list
management and save your pocketbook at the same time!
Call us today at +1 877.772.7563