[epub] Best day of the week
Hello, Joe Bingham publisher of the NetPlay Newsletter here.

I have been reading for quite some time, but have yet to comment.  I guess it's about time.

As far as what is the best day of the week, here is my opinion.

Just be consistent and really, really give your subscribers something worth reading, something they look forward to.  Then they will open your ezine everytime no matter what else is going on, or save it for when they do have time.

That is my goal anyway.

Joe Bingham
NetPlay Newsletter!
http://www.huntspot.go.coolebiz.com

Get the BENEFITS of publishing an Ezine
WITHOUT all of the WORK
mailto:netplay@goingplatinum.com

March Newsletter Special: Up to two months of

FREE email list hosting service from SparkLIST.com!
SparkLIST can save you the headaches of email list
management and save your pocketbook at the same time!
Call us today at +1 877.772.7563