RE: [epub] Word wrap
Hi Stanlee,

I'm reading my mail late, but I didn't see an answer to
your question, so I'll answer you. What makes the difference
between copying with Ctrl-C/Ctrl-V from a web page is that
you are copying the text, but not the html commands.

Whereas, when you save the webpage as text, the break <br>
commands and paragraph tags <p></p> are still there, so
the formatting commands from the original document still
control the text.

Hope that helps.
Diana Ward
JUST LAUNCHED AND UNIQUE! Get an honest marketing course and
mentor to help you, free quality! Web site, biz ops, all the
tools you need to succeed, great monthly  payments, and it's
all FREE TO JOIN! Honestly! Go and see!
http://choosetoprosper.com/forward/

March Newsletter Special: Up to two months of

FREE email list hosting service from SparkLIST.com!
SparkLIST can save you the headaches of email list
management and save your pocketbook at the same time!
Call us today at +1 877.772.7563