[epub] Giving free downloads in ezines
I'd like to offer free downloads in my ezine - what's the best way to do this?

I'd thought of creating a directory on my site that isn't linked to by any
of the other pages,
and putting the free downloads in it. Then include a clickable link in my
ezine to the file.

Is this the best way? And (I'm almost afraid to ask!) what about AOL users?
If there is a better way, what is it?

Dianne Reuby <><
Build your own free web site at Free Website Builder
http://www.freesitebuilder.co.uk/
Caring for under-5's? We're here for you!
http://come.to/pramclub

March Newsletter Special: Up to two months of

FREE email list hosting service from SparkLIST.com!
SparkLIST can save you the headaches of email list
management and save your pocketbook at the same time!
Call us today at +1 877.772.7563