[epub] Varying The Day Of Publication
Lately there's been a lot of talk on this list about choosing the best day to publish. My question is even more basic.

How do I control the day of publication? I am looking at using yahoogroups to set up a discussion group, and as far as I can see you don't have any control. It either goes out daily, or whenever someone posts a message to it.

Am I missing something? Apologies if this is a really crass question, but I'm new to this business.

Regards
Lars

March Newsletter Special: Up to two months of

FREE email list hosting service from SparkLIST.com!
SparkLIST can save you the headaches of email list
management and save your pocketbook at the same time!
Call us today at +1 877.772.7563