[epub] I have a ? about list management
I am currently using Listbot to manage my list and I was wondering if anyone
could recommend a not to expensive software that will let me mange my
subscribers better.

I find I lose a lot of people "I Think" because they don't confirm or they
don't want to mess with listbots forms it they aren't a member there.

Thank you for any help,

Lisa M. Cope

Helping Work-at-Home Parents
Learn to Make a Living Online