Re: [epub] I have a ? about list management
Hi, Lisa.

I use two, one for Rim Digest with over 4100 subscribers to manage and
it is optinlightning:
http://hop.clickbank.net/?jantd/lightning

which  Personally Guarantees More Features than ANY
Other Optin Solution! Auto-Infocapture, Remote Subscribe Code,
9 Followup Autoresponder, MORE!
this one is right under $90 and has a reseller program for 30% commissions.

and for my newbies discussion list and my safe list, I use add2it:
 http://www.add2it.com/mailman-pro.shtml?JTD
which not only has a free version but also manages UNLIMITED
lists and is under $50!

add2it even sends YOU an email with subscribes and unsubscribes,
which I find quite handy as I offer free ads for NEW subs and want
to keep track of who is and who is not still subscribed when the ad
is due to run.

Jan T-D
Rim Digest ezine
Newbies911 Discussion List