Re: [epub] changing the industry/changing my life
Hi Ray,

I have to tell you that I agree wholeheartedly with you and I am already
joint-venturing with another lady to create a paid publication related
to ebooks.  I won't be ceasing publication of the eBooks N' Bytes
Informer -- that newsletter will remain free.  The new publication
will be a more in-depth look at the topics I cover for ebook authors.

So I applaud your move and don't let anyone sway you from your
decision -- Monique Harris has been very successful with a paid
newsletter and there is definitely room for more success stories!

Eva :-)

>Ray wrote: I informed my readers last week of my decision to cease weekly free
>publication, and will be moving to a single publication with a
>paid-subscription format.

Eva Almeida, Publisher
eBooks N' Bytes Informer
http://www.ebooksnbytes.com