Re: [epub] I have a ? about list management
Lisa, I too use listbot (the paid version) and you can set up the
subscription to ask as many or as few questions as you would like.  I went
to your site and looked at your subscription form and it looks like you are
asking a lot of questions from a prospective subscriber.  That might be the
main reason people are shying away.

Regards,
Donna Ball
http://www.gulfcoasttraveler.com