Re: [epub] I have a ? about list management
Do you ever have any trouble with people not wanting to join listbot before
they can sign up for a news letter?

I think a lot of the trouble I'm having is that I am receiving sign ups
through a third party, worldwidelists.com. When I receive a subscription
request from them, I then have to invite the people from listbot and most of
them aren't confirming.

Lisa M. Cope
Helping Work at Home Parents
Learn to Make a Living Online.