[epub] wanted: stories of success
Hello fellow publishers,

I'm new to this group, and have been enjoying (and
learning!) by reading the few digests I've already
gotten.
It's nice to have found such a respectful and
knowledgeable group.

Do any of you have any ideas on how I could go about
getting real live entrepreneur success
stories/articles?
The net is chock full of articles, but in the category
I'm
interested in, they're mostly in the form of "how to"
do
this or that.

I'm looking more for "average Joes/Josephines" who
have
had some entreprenurial success (in any field), and
has
written his/her story.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!