Re: [epub] I have a ? about list management
Lisa,

If you use the free Listbot service, are you able to manually add
subscribers to your ezine?  Their paying service, Listbot Gold, would
allow you to avoid this problem because you can add subscribers yourself
to the list that you may receive in ways other than through your own Web
site or subscription instructions.  I think the ability to add
subscribers manually is important in any list-host service because it's
the only way to avoid the problem its seems you are facing.  Otherwise,
your marketing options will be severely restricted.

Perry Goldschein, Esq. -  Publisher & Editor
ConsciousPla.net Review
"Your Guide to Life-Enhancing Media"
http://ConsciousPla.net