Re: [epub] Free Mailing Lists
On 10 Apr 01, at 10:18, Rajeev  Bhatnagar wrote this Re:[epub] Free Mailing Lists

> I am confused about which of the three free mailing list services to use for my forthcoming ezine.
> The options are Yahoogroups, Listbot, & Topica.

Have you gave any thought to using ListPower, they are free
and they will also pay you to host your list with them.

I use them for one of my ezines, have been using them
a little over a year now, with no problems.

By using them, you don't have to worry about how
to get advertisers that much. They pay around $.02
per subscriber per month. To get more
details about them go to:

http://www.listpower.com/list.owners/110666/

Hope I didn't confuse you more :->

David Hallum
eBook News - Covering the Electronic Publishing
Indusrty. In a totally interactive manner!
Web Site: http://ebooknews.netfirms.com/
VoiceMail/Fax: 972-354-2520 x1188