RE: [epub] I have a ? about list management
I do not like listbot. While I am a Microsoft software fan, they have messed
up everything I've tried to do at bcentral. I have so much trouble logging
in to my account that when I see a list is housed there, I don't join. I
always get error messages that say "let Microsoft bcentral tech support
know about this". I've done that enough times and it doesn't stay fixed. I
will not house my lists there for the same reasons.

Elizabeth
http://www.4collegefans.com