[epub] Listbot? Yahoogroups? Topica? Which is best?
Hi everyone,

I am also thinking about changing to another list manager. The problem with
Listbot is people will not take the time to confirm. I have 80+ members in
Cabot Mall and they have been asked to join Listbot for the newsletter. Only
about 10 have complied. I am mailing out Cabot News from Outlook Express. I
have 116 listed at Listbot and the rest of my subscribers, some signed up
from our web site before I had Listbot set up. These I mail from OE. I am in
three programs swaps for subscribers and for a while I was inviting them
from Listbot but very few responded. So I started adding them to OE. (I keep
all the subscription requests) I have 340 subscribers in all but at Listbot
only 113.

How do I convince potential subscribers I have over 300 subscribers when
only 113 are showing at Listbot?

Another questions: If I changed to Topica, is it possible to transfer
members and archives? I like the list programs because of the archives.
Otherwise I'd transfer everyone to OE until I reached 500 members.

Thanks. This is a great list. Thanks for being so helpful! :-)

Rose