Re: [epub] Big Zine Attitude
Hi Debbie:

I had that happen to me last year. I went to swap with one of the "big
names" that we all would recognize if I mentioned it here.

He told me that my list of 2000 or so paled in comparison to his 26,000 and
would not be worth it to him, or something to that effect.

Now, as a businessman, it's his right to accept or refuse a swap, I accept
that.

But he replied in such a way that "JERK" was the only word that popped into
my head as I read it.

Fast forward to a year later - I have 2 lists for a combined total of
almost 29,000 readers.

I take pleasure in not promoting or recommending this jerk's products to my
readers. If he only knew how much his attitude cost him in the past year.

That's why I will swap with anyone - I would rather have access to 10 new
people than none.

It makes good business sense and it is the right thing to do. We all had
small lists once.

Frank
Frank Garon, Webmaster
http://www.InternetCashPlanet.com