RE: [epub] changing the industry/changing my life
  • To: <epub@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [epub] changing the industry/changing my life
  • From: "James Meeks" <james.meeks@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2001 13:45:11 -0500

Soozie,

After subscribing to a few new lists recently, I came across your email.
As an ezine editor, I thought you might be in a position to know if
there are plans to use rich media (audio/video) in any way (either
content or sponsor.)
At Elastic Edge, we enable content providers and advertisers to send
large files to the enduser without the restrictions of most email
services.  I don't know if new technologies or business models are
something you are looking at right now, but it never hurts to have the
latest information for future considerations.

James Meeks
Elastic Edge, Inc.
2805 North Dallas Parkway #620
Plano, Texas 75093