Re: [epub] Big Zine Attitude
> I find the biggest pleasure in helping new and tiny ezines get some promotion
> and have traded, at 4600 as my highest, with one with 50 subs and all of the
> others who ask.

As well as running an ad-swap club (you can get info from
swapclubinfo@lablaughs.com) we will help out any ezine of any size, in a
straight 1 to 1 swap, usually in one of our big ezines (like our clean jokes
with 65,000 subs). So, anyone out their who would like a swap with a 'big'
list (with 140,000 subscribers we only consider ourselves a medium sized
list) can send us an ad copy and we'll do a swap for them.