[epub] The invasion of the Pop-Ups
I have gone through my daily mail over the last few days madly unsubscribing
from those horrible html ezines that bring 1 to 5 pop up windows with them,
they're terrible!! I thought this kind of feedback might be of interest to
those of you who run that kind of an ezine and those who are thinking about
do it. I feel that the subscriber, on the whole, is going to be as irritated
as I am.