Re: [epub] Listbot? Yahoogroups? Topica? Which is best?
Where can I get this WebHints? I am slowly and tediously archiving my issues
since I got Rim on its own domain but since I DO the ezine in plain text, it is
a real pain redoing it in html for the web site and later for the next eBook.
Does this help with the html formatting, too?

Jan T-D