[epub] Re: Ray
Hi, Ray ...

I just wanted to say I am not only sorry that you have discontinued your list
(which I can appreciate why you are), but that you had to deal with comments
from unappreciative and down right rude subscribers.  I was a subscriber and
enjoyed your ezine.  So thanks for putting your heart and soul into it.

I know for me the challenges or disappointments are often the catalyst to get
to the next level.  So I wish you luck in your suscription based ezine and
look forward to hearing about it in the future.

Warm regards,
Denise