[epub] Re:cross endorsements
Hi, All ...

Last question for the day.  I know that alot of people are big are ezine ad
swaps and co-registration methods for expanding one's list (which I will try
eventually), but I was wondering if anyone has attempted actual cross
endorsements (which I know is used heavily offline by known names as like Dan
Kennedy and even Tony Robbins).

I know myself I seldom look at ezine ads, but if someone in the text of their
ezine is recommending another (and why), I will often act on it.  To me cross
endorsements have so much more weight.

Just a thought that I would love your feedback on.

Denise