[epub] Opt-In Affiliate Programs.
I have an ezine sign-up script on one of my book review sites.  In late
January, a friend of mine asked me if I would add a sign-up page for his
ezine on my confirmation page.  He just told me that almost 1,000 people
have signed up through my subscription confirmation page so far in less than
two months.

Are there affiliate pay per subscriber programs that I should be
considering?  Even at 5-10 cents a subscriber, that would be $100 that I am
not currently getting.

Any referrals or thoughts for me?

Greg