Re: [epub] Opt-In Affiliate Programs.
In a message dated 4/11/01 3:03:51 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Greg.Watson@brazeltonhotels.com writes:

> Are there affiliate pay per subscriber programs that I should be
> considering?  Even at 5-10 cents a subscriber, that would be $100 that I am
> not currently getting.
>
> Any referrals or thoughts for me?

Check out this site:
http://www.listpartners.com

You can make your own affiliate program & sign up for other
newsletter "pay per subscriber" programs.

Hope it helps,

Pearl Sanborn
http://www.LittleCountryVillage.com
Homesteading, Cottage Gardening, Frugal Living