Re: [epub] Opt-In Affiliate Programs.
Greg.Watson@brazeltonhotels.com writes:

> Are there affiliate pay per subscriber programs that I should be
> considering?  Even at 5-10 cents a subscriber, that would be $100 that I am
> not currently getting.

At the moment, we send our 'confirmation page' traffic to a revenuemail page,
where they can sign up for free offers. If you want to do a 'lists' program,
you could try www.shagmail.com or www.funezines.com or
www.worldwidelists.com, or www.netezines.com

There are dozens more that will pay per email sign-up too