[epub] Archiving Tip
on 4/11/01 8:19 AM, Jan Tallent-Dandridge at jtd@misn.com wrote:

> Where can I get this WebHints? I am slowly and tediously archiving my issues
> since I got Rim on its own domain but since I DO the ezine in plain text, it
> is
> a real pain redoing it in html for the web site and later for the next eBook.
> Does this help with the html formatting, too?
>
> Jan T-D

Hi everybody,

Here are a few easy ways to convert your ezine to html:
1) If you have Word, you can save your text file as html from the File menu.

2) In any decent text editor, use search and replace to add <br> before
every line ending (search for return, replace with <br> and return)

3) Use the <pre> tag to enclose the whole newsletter like this:
<pre>
Your newsletter here.
</pre>

Regards,