Re: [epub] Archiving Tip
thanks for the tip, Garth. Word is the one editor I do not have, for some reason my
newish PC (August of last year) nor my hubbies newer one (October) had word on it
and I would use it so rarely I just never could see spending the $250+ that staples
or web sites asked for it.
I do have a program called txt2html but it does not put the paragraphs breaks or
anything in and I guess I get lazy but it takes me an hour NOW that I have
practiced it to take a 30-ish K text issue and do the html breaks, etc.
sigh...

lazy Jan :-(