RE: [epub] Re: Big Zine Attitude
Hey all,

I am one of those small (1500 between my two ezines) lists,
and I want to swap ads with any and all of you.
Unfortunately,
I didn't find email addresses for most of you. If anyone
will
swap with me, send your ad and subscriber count to
mailto:adswap@forwardproductions.com and I'll send you my ad
and run yours an equivalent number of times. My only
criteria
for ads is that I can't run ads for astrology or other
suchlike
ezines.

Looking forward to hearing from you all,
Diana Ward
Forward Productions -- Web Sites and
E-zines... http://forwardproductions.com
We can design your site, polish your writing,
and help you succeed.