RE: [epub] Listbot? Yahoogroups? Topica? Which is best?
Jan,
You might want to try archiving your e-zine as I do. I
made a template with the header and buttons just like
the rest of my site, and I just drop in the current
ezine between <pre></pre> tags, which keeps the formatting
just as it was in text. I then use NoteTabPro and its
html library codes to select each link and quickly convert
it to be clickable. I can post the current issue, the
issue by date in the archives, and update the index, while
watching one tv show. LOL.

You can see how it looks at
http://forwardproductions.com/ftose/
or http://forwardproductions.com/tips/

Diana Ward
FINALLY, A BIZ-OP & MARKETING COURSE that honestly
helps you succeed! Your own website, all the tools
you need, even your own Biz Coach! BRAND NEW and
ALL FREE! Really! Too good to be true? See for yourself!
http://choosetoprosper.com/forward/