RE: [epub] free publicity for my ezine on the web
Hi Joanna,

I have a list of e-zine directories I use for my own
e-zines as well as for my promotion business. It's not
free, but I am happy to barter advertising in your
e-zine instead of the usual $20 lifetime charge.
It is posted in a password protected directory on my
website, and I constantly add to it and update it.
(Just added a new directory that was posted in this
list.) So that way you have lifetime access to a
constantly updated list. The most complete and up
to date on the Web -- I made it after searching online
for good lists for several weeks.

If you are interested, write me at
mailto:e-list@forwardproductions.com

Diana Ward