Re: [epub] Opt-In Affiliate Programs.
Dear Greg,

I have recently started an ezine which highlights online courses free and others.  My website is also new and traffic is slow to grow.  Your kind of service is invaluable for young sites and zines.  I am sure you can do very well and help others at the same time.  If you get going before my subscriber base is large enough I would certainly be interested.

Regards,
Denese Sinclair
http://webtips.netfirms.com
WebTipsCourse newsletter subscriptions