RE: [epub] Various Things - List Management & Free Newsletters
On the free vs. paid.

I am interested in a fee based subscription e-mail service.

I believe I have an audience for which the content has value.

Is there a method to construct the e-mail, either text or HTML, to prevent
the free exchange of the content?
That is prevent and/or monitor the forwarding of the e-mail message?

Thanks!

Steve diFilipo