RE: [epub] Various Things - List Management & Free Newsletters

>Is there a method to construct the e-mail, either text or HTML, to prevent
>the free exchange of the content?
>That is prevent and/or monitor the forwarding of the e-mail message?
>
>Thanks!

No, you can't prevent that.  If someone reuses your content for profit
you can do something, but generally, you can't control what Jane Doe
mails to John Doe.  Considering forwarded copies might be the best word
of mouth promotion, I don't know that you would want to discourage it.

Lewis

Lewis Sandbeck           - lewis@cumuli.com
ThriftyFun!              - http://www.thriftyfun.com
Cumuli Ezine Finder      - http://www.cumuli.com/ezines