[epub] Click to Pay
Hi all -

I'm always on the lookout for ways to have Homefires Hearth pay for
itself. I spend countless hours on the puter and what I've received
in the past 12 months wouldn't pay my electric bill for a month.  :o\

Anyhow, while visiting one of my favorite recipe sites yesterday, I
saw a link to Click to Pay by Amazon.com. It's a way for visitors to
*contribute* to the site. This looks really good (though I wouldn't
hold my breath for contributitons), and I'm seriously thinking of
adding it to my site. I'm very picky about my advertisers and
appearing to want to make money off my subscribers as we're aimed at
Christian Homemakers and lets just say that some days it seems I walk
on eggshells...

Anyhow, I'm really interested in a discussion about pro and cons on this
type of service and interested in other choices out there with this
kind of thing.

Debbie Adams
http://www.homefireshearth.com
"Being confident in this, that He who began a good work in you
will be faithful to complete it." ~~ Phil 1:6