Re: [epub] Click to Pay
I had a similar link at Two Scoops and You Are The Light... a PayPal link for
readers to contribute.  Over a 3 or 4 month period, a whole TWO people used
it, and each for only $10.   And I caught a bunch of flak for even suggesting
readers might want to contribute anything back to help pay the expenses for a
"FREE" newsletter.

Good luck with it.  Both my sites are coming down.  I'm pretty much out of
the free newsletter business, and there will be many more using the Exit door
this year, I'm suspect.

Ray Whiting