Re: [epub] Advice Please
I try my best to find it, but since our lists are alphabetized, it's often
impossible. I email them back and ask if there might be another email that
might have subscribed under. They usually send back several other
possibilities and say they have switched services.

Shirley Linde,Editor
FairWinds, The Small Ship Cruises Newsletter
www.smallshipcruises.com