Re: [epub] Advice Please
Yes, this happened to me several months ago. It is very frustrating, and often happens when someone subscribes from a forwarding address -- i.e., you send to the subscribed address, and it goes forward from there. I ended up
sending personalized newsletters out, with the subscriber address shown in the first line thusly:  "You are subscribed at..."   Anyone needing to unsubscribe then had immediate access to the correct address to unsub from.

Ray