Re: [epub] Advice Please
At 12:20 PM 4/17/01 -0600, Joe Bingham wrote:
>Do any of you ever have someone send in a request to be removed, only the
>address they sent the request from is nowhere to be found on your
>subscriber list?  Also, there is no name just 'webmaster' or some such
>vague thing.
>
>Any ideas on the best way to handle this?

I've had this happen a couple of times.  I just replied to the message and
said that I would be glad to remove them from the list, but I didn't show
<address> as a subscriber.  Is it possible that they had subscribed using
another address?  I let them know that they would be removed as soon as I
learned which address they subscribed with, and that they should contact me
if they have any questions.

This hasn't created any problems for me.

Cathy
Cathy Stucker, The Idea Lady(tm)
Make attracting customers and building your business
easy, inexpensive and fun!
Get a FREE marketing tip, technique or strategy
every week in Bright Ideas!
Subscribe at http://www.IdeaLady.com/bright.htm
Mailto:cathy@idealady.com