Re: [epub] Advice Please
In that case, I ask them to forward me their next copy of my ezine (or
current copy if they still have it) with the headers intact so that I
can look it up.    Its also possible that they can hit Ctrl+F3 and
copy the message source to me.

Sometimes its not me sending it to them, but a *friend* who keeps
forwarding each issue.

Debbie Adams
http://www.homefireshearth.com
"Being confident in this, that He who began a good work in you
will be faithful to complete it." ~~ Phil 1:6