Re: [epub] Advice Please
Hi Joe,

Yes, I've had this happen every now and then. It used
to really bug me because I didn't want anyone to claim I
was spamming them when they asked to be removed.
However, after a while I think what happened was they
sent an email to me and they unsubscribed at the same
time.

What I did to make sure all was in order was send them
an email stating I couldn't find them on my list and to
please send a blank email to: ....
from the email in which they wish to be unsubscribed.

I never had any complaints.

Wishing you success,
Chrisi Darrington
http://www.netwoozy.com/pnpg.html?epub