[epub] One Time Pop Up Window Scripts
Hi everyone!

A while ago, I found a script that allowed you to put up an exit pop up
window on your site, so that you could encourage subscriptions for those
leaving your site.  The thing that I liked most about the script was that it
only popped up once per visitor, NOT every single time that they visited your
site.

Is anyone currently using anything like this on your web-based ezine?  If so,
how is it working for you, and where can I get a copy of the script?

Thanks so much!!

Mari Peckham
PowerPromoPlus, your online advertising solution
http://www.powerpromoplus.com
Advertise_Online ezine - advertising tips, tools, and techniques
advertise_online-subscribe@yahoogroups.com