[epub] Do you know some good similar service?
Hi. I find swapping ads and links very effective especially when
you know that it is free technique. I'm the owner of this kind of
service and I would like to find some other quality resource. So if
you know some good sites and newsletters, send them on the list.

Thanks in advance.

Regards, Dejan
Webmaster of SwapResources.com search engine
Subscribe: mailto:swap_it-subscribe@listbot.com

--------------->  Attention EPUB Members!  <---------------

   Please take a minute to fill out our reader survey. We'd
like to know what your needs are so we can continue to provide
     you with the best possible content and convince our
      advertisers that yes, you do exist :-) Thank you!

----------> http://List-Universe.com/survey.php <----------